
Momma spiked my hair!

5months picture

Bath time

My Mommy playing with me. I can sit all by myself now!

I'm tired can you get those flashes outta here....

My Godparents!

Grandma Foos and I playing at her house!

Passed out for my afternoon nap.

neener neener you cant catch me!

Uncle Andy reads me a story!

My Family

Auntie Crystal and I look beautiful togather!

I can make funny faces at you!!

Alexis and her first cousins Bradley and Peyton!

Grandma gets to feed her tonight, while babysitting.

Grandma And I After Church

I' ready to go fishing with Great Grandpa Anderson, Grandpa Scharlott & Daddy!

My First Sippy Cup
Sorry it has been so long since we last posted any photos. Alexis took a trip with Mommy to Missouri for Mothers Day for Almost 2 weeks. We then came back to Oklahoma and Mom & Dad Scharlott visited along with Andy & Crystal. So we have just really gotten settled back in. We had a wonderful trip. I'm not sure we will travel again without Daddy. We all felt very sad and missed each other so much. Daddy loves us very much! He probably wont let us leave either.
No comments:
Post a Comment